Your Full Name: Lynnette Marie Carlson
Hometown: Braham, Minnesota
Current Location (if you moved): Bemidji, Minnesota
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: brownish
Glasses or Contacts: glasses (since I was 2)
Have any unusual peircings?: nope, just ears once
Play An Instrument?: no
10 or more Bands: Sarah McLachlan, Melissa Etheridge, Billy Joel, Black Sabbath, CCR, Evanescence, Alison Krauss, Switchfoot, Norah Jones
3 movies: Harry Potter 3, Lemony Snicket, Breakfast Club
Favorite Lyrics: "Don't try and fix me, I'm not broken.." from Evanescence's "Hello"
Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter series, "Please Stop Laughing at Me"
Cartoons/Tv shows: Mythbusters and Trading Spaces for reg. TV, and Tom and Jerry and The Smurfs will forever rule the cartoon world.
When was the last time you...
Cried: a couple days ago
Sang: a bit ago in the car
Moved on: last April
Missed an ex: never dated anyone..
Had a serious talk: earlier today
Missed someone: right now
Dreamed about someone you can't be with: every damn day
01. Who is your role model: my choir teacher, Dr. Janice Haworth. She's gone through so much shit. Most of her students treat her like someone they can spit on, and she pushes through all of it. Now she's battling bone marrow cancer, and I actually heard someone from choir say "who cares if she has cancer, she's just a teacher." grr. Not to mention she's a bit out of the norm, she's 45, and she's never been married and she's straight. She's amazing.
02. What do you hate most: cocky people, ignorance
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: yep. I do right now.
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: I don't know if this counts or not, but I cried because I've always been told that no self respecting man would ever date "someone like me" (I'm bi, and not exactly.. small..)
05. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: I like nerds. :)
and a pic of me, and then a pic of my new tattoo (sorry, I really like it..)
and the tat..